About 25 miles west of Knoxville, Oak Ridge, Tennessee is conveniently located near I-75 and I-40. Whether you’re in East Tennessee for a trip to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park or Dollywood, it’s easy to plan a visit to Oak Ridge as well.
I-75 North (from Georgia)
- Take exit 81 (Lenoir City) to Hwy. 321N.
- Follow Hwy. 321N to Hwy. 95N to Oak Ridge.
I-75 South (from Kentucky)
- Take exit 122.
- Follow Hwy. 61 to Clinton.
- Follow Hwy. 95S to Oak Ridge.
I-40 East (from Nashville)
- Take exit 364 to Hwy. 95N.
- Follow Hwy. 95N. to Oak Ridge.
I-40 West (from Asheville, NC)
- Follow 1-40 West to exit 376 to Hwy. 163 N.
- Follow Hwy. 162N. to Hwy. 62W. (Note: Hwy. 62W will turn abruptly right after the cemetery.)
From McGhee-Tyson Airport (Knoxville’s airport)
- Turn left at US 129 (Alcoa Hwy.) toward Knoxville.
- Turn right to merge onto I-140 W. toward Oak Ridge.
- Keep left on Pellissippi Parkway N. toward Oak Ridge.
- Continue onto Hwy. 62W. toward Oak Ridge.